1. Quality steel fittings that offer superior leak protection with ORB and JIC. Chromed where visible.
2. Though resembling a stock-like appearance, the crimped brass ends are chromed where visible.
3. Hand built in shop, each kit comes with built to length, braided stainless Teflon, high durability hoses.
4. Specifically built for 1999-Present Harley Davidsons:
• Touring/Bagger (includes Tri Glide, Freewheeler)
• Modified for Baker Oil Pan, Centerstand, True-Track.)
• Sotftail (non abs) and Softail (abs)
5. Strong welds insure structural integrity.
6. The adapter plate is CNC milled out of 6061T6 aircraft aluminum. By design it resembles the fin edges on the engine cylinders.
7. Thermostat covers are Machined, Polished, or Black Powder coated to match the three adapter finishes.
OilBud Adaptor: Exploded View and Internals
8. Adaptor plate halves are CNC milled out of 6061T6 aircraft aluminum.
9. Threaded and hollow attach nut mounts the oil filter to the adapter.
10. Quality steel fittings that offer superior leak protection with ORB and JIC. Chromed where visible.
1999-2008 Touring/Bagger Model Shown
Cut-away: OilBud Cooling Element
11. O-Rings are used instead of gaskets to assure the highest leak protection.
12. All adaptor bolts are Allen head and come with off-set locking washers.
13. Thermostat and Cover Description:
• Cover- Machined, Polished or Black Powder Coated.
• Thermostat-Regulated; Opens at about 180° F and is fully open at 200°F.
• Spring-Returns thermostat to original position when cooled.
• O-Ring-Superior leak protection.
14. Threaded and hollow attach nut mounts the inter-cooler half to the oil filter attach point.